Since the beginning of pregnancy, the body of a woman has indicated a number of adjustments, including an increase in the hormone progesterone. It is none other than to prepare for the growth of the fetus during labor, and in order to breastfeed the baby to be born later. As a result, the body's need for nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins and water) during pregnancy is also higher than the previous time.
Eating for two, an expression frequently heard word for pregnant women. However, this does not mean that the pregnant women should consume 2 x number compared to the period before she was pregnant. Importantly, fulfill all the needs of all nutrients. The best diet in pregnancy is a condition of balance between quantity and quality of food consumed. Quantitatively, consume as much food as required calories. While in kalitatif, eat healthy food 4 5 recomm including sources of carbohydrates such as rice, bread, corn, and noodles, side dishes (vegetable and animal), vegetables, fruits and milk. With a balanced and varied menu, conditions are expected to remain healthy in your pregnancy, so that the period is a time of joy for you and your partner.
Four Healthy Five Perfect
Here is a sample menu first trimester pregnant women:
* Breakfast: Fried rice oriental, kiwi mango Sorbet
* Hours 10:00: Kroket taro, glass of milk
* Lunch / dinner: rice, papaya fruit, soup snapper, Sop know, papaya fruit, sautéed kale sukiyaki
* Jam 16. oo: pickled fruit
* Breakfast: Pancake applesauce, milk chocolate
* Hours 10:00: Porridge pulut
* Lunch / dinner: rice, chicken salad seasoning, mustard greens sauteed corn, pipil, Know genjrot, banana lemon juice
* Hours 16:00: Rojak drawstring
* Breakfast: egg salad sandwich, glass of milk
* Hours 10:00: Agar-agar layer coconut
* Lunch / dinner: roast potatoes, seasoning sauce Sirloin, Sauteed broccoli with shrimp, fried Emping, guava passion fruit juice
* Hour 14: Combro